Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Intruders.




Distance is so important because it creates a greater connection between people.Sometimes, the more you know about people, the more you realized that there are some things which is good to be kept within ourselves.

I think one of the most difficult things to deal with is, relationship with people - and I don't meant it , romantically. It's either you trust too much or you don't trust at all. As for me, I just don't really care unless that person matters a lot. I am not a person whom is very good at showing affection on daily basis so, this is even more difficult for me. And I refused to bare it all to people because I've learnt my lesson over the years. 

I lose respect to people whom constantly remind someone of their past. 

I don't think it is really cool to bring people down by reminding them of their past which still haunts them. It is so difficult for one to express themselves regarding to their weakness especially on the things that once happened to them and changed them as a person. It is really mean to remind them all over again when they try to hard to forget about the incidents that they do not wish to remember. 

Yes, that was my past. I definitely do not cherish every single thing from the past but I grow from them. I learnt from the mistakes and will definitely remind myself to not do it again. I will move on - or maybe already moved on. 

If you love to be in my past and find out my flaws in the things I do back then, feel free to do so. But I hope you remember that - that was my past and you being an intruder does not make you a better person. 

If you want to live in MY past, feel free to do so. You can watch me walk away from them and live in those memory lane which don't even belong to you.